Michael R. Pallarino Esq.
Location: Morristown, New Jersey
E-Mail: Email Me
Michael R. Pallarino has concentrated exclusively in the area of Family Law since his admission to the New Jersey State Bar in 1985.
Mr. Pallarino was awarded a law degree from Seton Hall University in 1985. He received his undergraduate degree from the Stony Brook University. Before entering private practice, Mr. Pallarino served as judicial law clerk to the presiding Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Family Part, Union County.
Mr. Pallarino is a member of the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Morris County Bar Association and the Union County Bar Association. He is the Co-Chair of the Morris County Bar Association Family Law Practice Committee. In 2014, Mr. Pallarino’s excellence as a family lawyer was recognized by his selection as a Super Lawyer.
Mr. Pallarino serves on the Morris County and Union County Early Settlement Panels. His name is on the approved list of mediators state wide. He is regularly appointed by the Court to assist litigants by mediating the financial issues related to their divorce.
Mr. Pallarino is a former chair of the District Essex County Fee Arbitration Committee and was a member of the New Jersey Family Law Inns of Court.
Mr. Pallarino is married and the father of two children.
Areas of Practice
- 75% Family Law
- 25% Family Law Mediation
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1985
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1985
- J.D. – 1985
- B.A. – 1979
- Major: Economics and Sociology
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Co-Chair of the Morris County Bar Association Family Law Practice Committee, 2014
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 1986 – Present
- Morris County Bar Association, Member, 1990 – Present
- Union County Bar Association, Member, 2005 – Present
- President, Executive Exchange, Inc., 2012 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Presiding Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Family Part, Union County, Judicial Law Clerk
Pro Bono Activities
- Early Settlement Panelist – Morris County and Union County, 1990 – Present